The scholarship is open to full-time students who are enrolled in a high school vocational course or a post secondary related field of study.
The student must:
- be student attending classes full time in Pierre/Ft. Pierre Schools
- good attendance in all classes.
- be recommended by school staff member.
- provide completed form to OHBA signed by school staff member
- Academic achievement
- Fund availability
- $500.00 fund availability per calendar year for tools or supplies
- Applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by OHBA by a first come, first served basis.
- Scholarship checks will be presented by a Board Member of OHBA.
- All applicants will be notified by mail of their award status.
- Part I Form Completion
- Part II School Staff Recommendation and Signature
- Part III Project Information